JAWS CAMP 2017 will be held Oct. 27 – 29 at The Arlington Resort Hotel and Spa.
239 Central Ave.
Hot Springs, Ark. 71901
To make an online room reservation, click here. In the PROMO CODE box, type JAWS in order to get the JAWS discounted rate.
To make a reservation by phone, call the hotel at 800-643-1502 or 501-623-7771.
- Ask for the reservations department
- Tell the reservation agent you’ll be attending the 2017 JAWS CAMP Conference, Oct. 25 – 30
- The reservation agent needs this information to retrieve the JAWS room block information
To find a roommate to share a room with, visit our roomshare/rideshare Google Doc.
Some fun facts about our host hotel:
- The historic Arlington Resort Hotel and Spa is the largest hotel in Arkansas with almost 500 rooms and suites.
- The Arlington has a top-rated Hot Springs Spa and Salon and Thermal Bathhouse, where you can bathe in the famous mineral waters of the ‘hot springs.’ Outside the front door is the National Park’s famed Bathhouse Row and a grand stroll through history and beauty. Across the street are museums, antique and art galleries, unique restaurants and live entertainment.
- Always the center of activities in Hot Springs, The Arlington has hosted hundreds of grand balls and social events since 1875. The Arlington has survived a devastating fire, economic downturns, changing social attitudes and much more. Steeped in history, The Arlington is truly a legend.
- The Arlington’s luxurious accommodations and location in America’s Spa City have attracted many famous guests including U.S. presidents Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Many baseball greats such as Babe Ruth as well as championship boxers have relaxed and enjoyed the thermal baths at the Arlington. Stars such as Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand and Yoko Ono have all luxuriated at the hotel. Al Capone, whose favorite room was 442, had the whole floor for his staff and bodyguards. He could look across the street from his window and see the activities at the Southern Club, now the Wax Museum.
- Complimentary amenities include: 24-hour front desk service, free WiFi, coffee-maker and Seattle’s Best in room coffee, hair dryer, iron and ironing board in room, complimentary parking nearby, business center, fitness room, year-round twin outdoor pools and hot tub, and entertainment in lobby Thursday to Saturday nights.