The first-ever Journalism & Women Symposium online auction is now live!
All JAWS members have the chance to bid on artwork, professional advice, premium wine and some fabulous vacations. Check with your friends and families and book that dream trip!
Here are just a few of the items we have available for you:
- A fun-filled week in beautiful Sundance, Utah
- A weekend for two at the Blue Horse Inn in Vermont
- A Brooklyn Brunch and Walking Tour with Al Jazeera America Online Executive Producer Andrea Stone
- Wine, Wine and more Wine!
- And for those of you who want to get your book published, we have not one, but two experts in publishing and editing who have generously donated their time and wisdom.
The online auction coincides with the Conferencing and Mentoring Project (CAMP) so keep an eye on your opening bid to be sure you win.
Those at our conference (who also get to peruse the silent auction on site) and those who could not make it to CAMP this year will all be able to participate in this auction, allowing JAWS to make these wonderful offerings available to more of our members.
Note: The auction is only open to JAWS members. However, friends of JAWS (non-members) who would like to bid should have a JAWS member bid on their behalf.
Your contributions support the valuable programming delivered by JAWS all year long.
Take advantage of the great offerings that have been donated to the online auction by our members and supporters. Have some fun with the bidding by beating your friendly rivals. And support JAWS at the same time!
The auction will run from Oct. 18, noon EST, to Oct. 27, 10 p.m. EST.
Have questions? View our FAQ.