***The conference hotel is sold out, but please check the document on finding a roommate. Alternative hotel information posted below.***
Details about CAMP 2015 alternate hotel accommodations
The conference hotel, Grouse Mountain Lodge, is sold out. The Best Western is a possible alternative hotel – call (406) 862-2569 to find out about their rates. The Best Western has a complimentary shuttle that runs every hour on the hour when guests sign up for the shuttle.
Details about CAMP 2015 hotel accommodations
$87 for a single/double occupancy; $102 for triple occupancy
Sharing a room
Find a roommate for CAMP.
Call (406) 892-2525 and reference the Journalism and Women Symposium to get the group rate. The group rate is valid until Sept. 8, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first.
When making your reservation, please let the reservationist know if you will need shuttle service from the Glacier Park Airport to the hotel.
Complimentary at Grouse Mountain Lodge
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
Airports and Transportation
Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
- Approximately 11 miles from the Grouse Mountain Lodge
- The Lodge provides complimentary round-trip shuttle service for the FCA airport with advance reservations. Call (406) 862-3000 to schedule shuttle service once your flights are booked.
- Rental cars are available in the ground transportation center.
Hotel Booking/Cancellation Policy
- One night room deposit will charged at time of booking
- Deposits are fully refundable for 30 days following the reservation date, except for reservations made within 30 days of arrival
- For cancellations made outside of 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a $15 cancellation fee
- For cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival or less, the deposit will not be refunded
- No-shows on the date of arrival will be charged for the entire stay